Our catalog has been a staple of band instrument repair shops for decades. And while we will continue to offer a paperback version, we are now able to offer two online versions to our customers:
These online catalogs will enable us to get you information on our latest parts and tools as quickly as possible. In the meantime, below you will find a small sampling of our current catalog, as well as an outline of the parts and tools we offer.
Orders may be placed in whatever manner is most convenient for you, via phone call to 800-558-3226 during regular business hours, via fax to 800-800-6189, via email to email@example.com. You may use this Customer Order Form for your convenience.
As a wholesaler, we do not collect sales tax; therefore, we are required to have on file a Wisconsin Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate form. Customers can find the form here:
We prefer you email this documentation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax it to (262) 723-2051.
- Instrument Cases
- Including cases and case hardware
- Mouthpieces, ligatures, cleaning tools
- Torch kits, scrapers, reamers, calipers
- Buffing, safety, soldering, repair shop
- Including supply tips and conversion tables
- Allied Universal Parts
- Mouthpipes, tuning bits, slide tubes
- Other Manufacturers
- Armstrong, Artley, Bach/Bundy, Benge, Besson-Boosey & Hawkes, Blessing, Buescher, Buffet-Evette Schreiber, Bundy, Conn, Emerson, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Holton, Jupiter, King, Lenblanc, Meinl-Weston, Miraphone, Olds-Fullerton, CA, Schilke, Selmer/Bundy, Yamaha
- Screw Chart
- Includes diagrams
- Serial Number List
- Date ranges for all manufacturers listed above
- Labelled photos of instrument parts
- Band Instrument Part Suppliers
- For parts not listed in our catalog
- Repair & Tech Tips
- Illustrated examples of common repair shop tasks