Before Ordering… READ THIS
US & Canada orders call toll free 800-558-3226 – All other customers, please use 262-723-5455.
FAX orders to 800-800-6189 or 262-723-2051 or EMAIL orders to: email@example.com
Allied Supply Local Time is:
Orders are processed 8-4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Please help us give you the best possible service by following these guidelines:
- All orders must include your customer number.
- All orders MUST have part numbers, for help finding an item or if you have a technical question, please call our technical help line: 800-281-8100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This line cannot be used for orders but can be used for any technical question regarding any of our products.
- Phones are open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time, Monday thru Friday. Fax or email anytime. Two order forms (image here) are included in the price book, please copy and keep on hand, order form (click here fillable PDF) is also available on our website: www.alliedsupplycorp.com.
- We cannot add to an order after your order is printed, please review your order to make sure it is complete.
- UPS is our preferred shipping partner. If you wish to ship another way, please indicate that when placing your order.
All prices shown in this price list are dealer net and are subject to change without notice. This price list is a guideline only. If you need prices for a bid job, please request a quote. Prices on written quotes are guaranteed for 30 days. Plating up-charge is 35%.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for any order. All open accounts subject to credit approval with strict net 30 terms and 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on all past due balances.
PROFORMA ORDERS: 1) Continental U.S. proforma orders must be paid in full, within 30 days of invoice 2) Proforma orders outside the US must be paid in full within 60 days of invoice 3) If proforma orders are not paid in full by these dates the order will be canceled and subject to a 10% restocking fee.
MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT: A $10.00 order processing charge will be added to all orders less than $50.00 net. Suggestion: If you “pad” an order to reach the $50.00 minimum, let us know which items are most important and direct us to cancel the entire order if those items are not available.
SHIPPING: Orders of $1000.00 net or more, consisting of any items except cases in this catalog, shipped prepaid in the Continental Lower 48 United States via UPS or FedEx. Orders containing items such as tuba and sousaphone cases will be shipped Motor Freight Collect. Orders of 24 or more cases will be shipped at no charge using our selection of carrier if you choose a different carrier; cost difference will be billed to you. All special handing, delivery fees are always paid by the customer.
All hazardous material (i.e., cork cement, thinner, lacquer, aerosols, etc.) of one gallon or more will have a hazardous handling cost added to the shipping costs. Hazardous items cannot be shipped outside the USA or via air transport.
RETURNS: All shortages and errors must be reported within 30 days of invoice date. Returns will be accepted for exchange or credit under the following conditions:
- All returns must be in resalable condition.
- A copy of the invoice or packing slip and reason for the return must be included with all returns.
- Restocking fees may apply:
- 10% restocking fee on all returns received after 30 days of invoice.
- 10% restocking fee for all returns due to customer error.
- 25% restocking fee on all items after 90 days
- NO returns on any part that has been finished (i.e., plated etc.) or assembled to your specifications.
- NO returns Items after 180 days (6 months) from the invoice date.
NOTE: Should you mistakenly order an inexpensive part and find it does not fit, please consider placing it in your parts inventory for future needs. Returns are very expensive to process for both of us.
All prices are dealer net, no discounts will be given. Price list is a guideline only; all prices are subject to change without notice. For firm prices good for 30 days, please call for a quote.