Thank you for your interest in our catalog!
Our catalog has been a staple of band instrument repair shops for decades but is not available to the general public. Because we are a wholesale business, it is only available to professional band instrument repair technicians or retail music stores. We do not sell directly to the end user or to professional musicians (even if you are world famous) – there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you are a professional technician (not a musician, band director, teacher or hobbyist) you may qualify to open an account with us. There are a few hurdles you will need to clear, including providing business registration, and sales tax exemption forms for our records. Please contact us to request an account.
If you are our customer and have a password,
please log in to view the catalog and price list.
Below you will find a small sampling of our current catalog, as well as an outline of the parts and tools we offer.
- Instrument Cases - Including cases and case hardware
- Accessories - Mouthpieces, ligatures, cleaning tools
- Tools - Torch kits, scrapers, reamers, calipers
- Supplies - Buffing, safety, soldering, repair shop
- Pads - Including supply tips and conversion tables
- Allied Universal Parts - Mouthpipes, tuning bits, slide tubes
- Other Manufacturers - Armstrong, Artley, Bach/Bundy, Benge, Besson-Boosey & Hawkes, Blessing, Buescher, Buffet-Evette Schreiber, Bundy, Conn, Emerson, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Holton, Jupiter, King, Lenblanc, Meinl-Weston, Miraphone, Olds-Fullerton, CA, Schilke, Selmer/Bundy, Yamaha
- Screw Chart - Includes diagrams
- Serial Number List - Date ranges for all manufacturers listed above
- Gallery - Labeled photos of instrument parts
- Band Instrument Part Suppliers - For parts not listed in our catalog
- Repair & Tech Tips - Illustrated examples of common repair shop tasks